Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Wfp Systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RealKidJoker

Has anyone used any of their equipment before, in particular the tanks installed in the back of vans? Any advice people can give on their products would be most helpful. They don't have pricing on their website for the tank systems, but they do have a section about leasing out the units. Has anyone or is anyone currently doing this just now?

Prices must be going up, a small compact 250 di used to be around 1200 and the ro version was about 2000,

depends which one your looking at getting, if you go big to start you`ll probably never have to buy another one with regular servicing,

I started with the 250 RO and as business grew and my knowledge I built my own system to my own requirements,building up to 500lt 1 man and I now run a 2 man 900lt diy.

I would personally if you have the knowledge build your own or go for the Grippamax from Gardiner pole systems website, they look good stuff for the money and a more trusted and better customer service.

Not knocking the Brodex systems think their great too.

My advice would be to contact purefreedom if you intend buying a system.

Brodex pop up on this forum from time to time and its all mainly negative. Seems to be once they have your money they dont care.

On the flip side, just DIY it aint that hard.

I think they're are a few that would advise steer clear of brodex. Maybe have a chat with Richard Everingham he use to work for them and inonics so could probably advise you on a system.

I've got a Brodex 500 RO and a Brodex trolly they are both great!!

They done a lovely job fitting the tank into my van,

Just don't buy any Brodex poles....far too heavy.

Latest Posts

Back