Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

V16 pump problems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

camcap

I've just connected a v16 controller and a shurflo pump as to the wiring diagram, now the problem I'm having is when I put the fuse in the pump starts running but the controller is not powering on any help as bit puzzled

Good Morning.

Based on the description the Pump drive stage has been shorted to Ground. The V16 has no internal power supply, It does need to be connected to a Battery for power. The V16 does have a number of protections on the Power in side (Red - Black ) cables should these be by mistake connected the wrong way round to the battery. (It happens and I have done this myself on occasion)

Prior to releasing the V16 we tested the controller in a variety of combinations so where something happens we can identify what has caused an issue. We have a two year return to base warranty. Warranty | Spring (Europe) Ltd

My suggestion here is that the controller is returned to us directly so our engineers can inspect the controller, The inspection is free of charge. We can then identify the cause of the fault and advise on options for repair.

Cheers
Ian Sheppard

Back