Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van booked in for my new hot system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ill look forwould to letting it rip tomorow they done a good job and also it has spent the day getting tested before they let me take it away witch is very good so should run perfect its on charge now it has a split charge relay thing too

one thing i have to say is that peugest expert 2.0 hdi i had was fantastic van think i may get one when i replace my vivaro

Vehicle battery doesnā€™t have any relevance to firing up the boiler thatā€™s run from two separate batteries
Yes it does(all 3 are connected to each other)all diesel heater installers recommend firing up the boiler after starting the van first.šŸ‘

Last edited:
one thing i have to say is that peugest expert 2.0 hdi i had was fantastic van think i may get one when i replace my vivaro
You ve just had a very expensive hot water system installed in your van!why would you get another van?it'll be a ballache to swap it all over to a new van.

Best thing to do is get a hot water system installed in a brand new van and keep it for 10-15 years

Well day one went very smoothly very impressed with it had it on the hot setting today so much easier then gas set up no pilot lite blowing out every 5 minutes with the wind and a more consistent heat in fact it got hotter as the day went on šŸ˜€

Yes it does(all 3 are connected to each other)all diesel heater installers recommend firing up the boiler after starting the van first.šŸ‘
If the boiler is connected to the van battery then starting the engine first will make sure there is enough power in the battery to start the engine first then yes , if the boiler is connected to another battery or 2 batteries it wonā€™t make the slightest bit of difference, if you have two batteries each one say is 105 ah thatā€™s 210 amps the boiler uses about 30 amps on start up so that wonā€™t affect the two batteries.

Back