Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Heater

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh right, thats not to bad then,

if the van battery has died then the split charger wont charge the leisure battery up until the van one is full, better keep an eye on that, dont want you leisure one to fail on you while your working

oh right, thats not to bad then,

if the van battery has died then the split charger wont charge the leisure battery up until the van one is full, better keep an eye on that, dont want you leisure one to fail on you while your working
Im okay with the happening just now I can work round it. It may be wise to keep a spare charged one in the van though?

Im okay with the happening just now I can work round it. It may be wise to keep a spare charged one in the van though?
ether that or get you van battery checked out, few places do free battery checks these days,

or if the van battery is a good one, then it might be something worse like the alternator thats not putting enough charge into the battery.

just had to have partners car alternator changed due to this happening, battery was only 6 months old

or if the van battery is a good one, then it might be something worse like the alternator thats not putting enough charge into the battery.

just had to have partners car alternator changed due to this happening, battery was only 6 months old
It worked fine before I installed the heater though. Ill check it tomorrow. If I works fine Ill know it was something to do with the heater

It worked fine before I installed the heater though. Ill check it tomorrow. If I works fine Ill know it was something to do with the heater
oh right, strange then.

how have you got it wired up?

van battery - split relay charger - leisure battery - invertor - heater

Latest Posts

Back