Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I should be qpr

Was born in st marys paddington but chose spurs when i was young

Grew up in goldbourne road in trellik tower that you can see from the westway

I lived there before they had the concierge in the reception

Now you don't have to step over passed out junkies to get to your front door

375 bags for a flat in that tower...madness

Was about 90 quid a week council rent when i lived there

W10, nice 1, I'm a QPR fan but dont hold that against me Lol
Thought you were /emoticons/sad.png. I remember going to see a game there and they had the plastic pitch. Two coach loads of us arrived early, as that was the norm in those days. We had a few running battles before and after the game :sad:

Thought you were /emoticons/sad.png. I remember going to see a game there and they had the plastic pitch. Two coach loads of us arrived early, as that was the norm in those days. We had a few running battles before and after the game :sad:
No need for the sad face lol. are you a Leicester City fan, i remember battles up and down bloemfontein road with them in the eighties.

And on that pitch even Rangers fans hated it, though it did give us an advantage. Good old El Tel's brainchild that. he wrote a book called they used to play on grass. Think he was smoking it with that idea.

I remember a load of our lot going home in an ambulance, literally /emoticons/biggrin.png. A load of skin heads crammed in the back of it and the ambulance was their mode of transport, one from about the 1950's :laugh:

Mad mad days /emoticons/smile.png

I remember a load of our lot going home in an ambulance, literally /emoticons/biggrin.png. A load of skin heads crammed in the back of it and the ambulance was their mode of transport, one from about the 1950's :laugh:
Mad mad days /emoticons/smile.png
The good old your going home in a London ambulance chant:)

Welcome to the forum mate. Spring is a great time for generating new business, so maybe put the flyers to good use then. until then, maybe do what you gotta do to bring the money in. Either way, good luck mate..

Latest Posts

Back