Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water ppm I Can Only Dream of...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neilmnwc

Just got back from a week in the Lake District and had some water left in the bottle so decided to check the ppm, 47ppm straight out the tap! Back to using my 368 out the tap...

Hey ho.

As far as Window cleaning goes I couldn't imagine there would be much WFP work due to the amount of holiday homes, I only ever saw one bloke tradding shops up there.

I have a feeling up in the lakes they must have to do quite a bit of travelling between jobs. Reason I say this I picked up a customer recently whom I’d quoted £18 to clean her Windows every 4 weeks, it was a 3 bed end cottage probably 15 mins work, I was happy to get that price. She gasped when I quoted and said I’m shocked how cheap you are and proceeded to tell me she had just moved from the lakes and her house there wasn’t much bigger than this one and her Window Cleaner in the lakes was charging her £52 per 4 weeks ? I could only assume he was maybe having to travel a fair bit to his jobs to be charging those prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
We get our water in westhoughton from the lakes. It’s always around 40 ppm. The other week it was 28 but when I checked at the weekend it was up to 60. I’ve never seen it that high before and hope it’s not gonna stay like that. If it goes above 100 I’ll think about gettin an ro.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back