Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waterproof Wear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Stratf01

Anyone found a half decent pair of waterproof trousers and jacket for our work that didn't cost the earth?

I'm struggling to find something waterproof and not too warm to wear for the day

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Have a look at Solognac at Decathlon, I've worn them for work and in torrential rain walking the dogs they are very good value for the money had mine a few years now.

A good brand I e started buying lately - Montane (Think they're British)... If you shop about you can get some good deals on their Goretex. I been wearing their climbing)hiking trousers which dry in 20min when wet. Very tough seem rip proof. I will buy a Goretex jacket of them for this winter.

I have some Rab Pertex waterproof over pants which are good..Easy to put on over work boots as the side of pants have zips. Their breathable.

Got some Stormline bib and braces for pressure washing with some heavy duty Dunlop Wellingtons.

Back