Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanting to convert the van into a 2 person setup.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ashley1337

Ended up getting the big school job, the money is great but they've told me it usually takes 2 of them 3-4 days. Meaning realistically it'll take me 8.
I need a second set of everything anyways for spares so I'm thinking of making the van a 2 person setup just so when I get bigger jobs and need help, I can get it without having to source the work out. (Wife will jump on with me)

I'm hoping I don't have to add a second outlet into the tank, but rather use a spitter. Is this possible, has a quick look online and does something like this look like the right fitting? If not does anyone have suggestions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-232230.png
    Screenshot_20230625-232230.png
    102 KB · Views: 4
Just need a tee piece out of tank to filter then to 2 pumps. The fitting you show would be OK, maybe not best quality but should be OK - taps might be handy as you can shut one feed off to replace a pump. If you have a tap on your tank outlet it might be worth just going for a simple tee piece to split the outlet to 2 pumps.

A second person setup makes sense as then you have a complete backup when you are on your own.

Just need a tee piece out of tank to filter then to 2 pumps. The fitting you show would be OK, maybe not best quality but should be OK - taps might be handy as you can shut one feed off to replace a pump. If you have a tap on your tank outlet it might be worth just going for a simple tee piece to split the outlet to 2 pumps.

A second person setup makes sense as then you have a complete backup when you are on your own.
This is what I've got coming straight from the tank. Would it be a T piece connecting straight into this? And do you know where to get a good quality one?

Attachments

• PXL_20230626_143909430.jpg
    PXL_20230626_143909430.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
Back