Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wearing in Razr red rubbers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keefo

Been raining here all day today in Perth, WA so been wearing in the razr reds i have, not used them on a job yet, still been using Ettore & have grown to like the Moerman rubber. Anyway, I know some of you will think I'm bonkers but I've noticed a difference between the pre cut 14" rubbers and the 36"strip which i then cut a bit off to make another 14". The bonkers part is the 36" strip has writing on one side saying facelift razrblade, i found when using this side to cut the water it was a lot better than the otherside and a whole lot better than the pre cut 14". It's probably just in my head but tried a couple and found the same.

Bonkers mate:p

I've not noticed any difference with sides but who knows the difference between batches

I have no idea of the consistency of their different batches

They may vary a lot for all i know

I am wfp now and not used razr for long

Bought a bulk lot originally and still have some left

Rubber does mynhead in, ive had the red for a while and to begin with it was amazing and i thought it was the best ever, especially as it takes ages to wear out, but having brought a couple of new liquidators this week with moermn rubber in i find that rubber is better. Also might be the climate changing, getting cooler.

I doubt one side will be different to another or even how they would make it that way

Yeah i think the best rubber soft rubber just unfortunately doesnt last being soft it wears fast, you can save it for special ocassions like working on your birthday

Latest Posts

Back