Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather Emergency declared for London ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The Guy is an absolute melt.Can’t stand him.

He will probably try charging Londoners a severe weather Tax.
He's a proper ---t. He's like that Greta and when either of them appear on TV I instantly grab the remote and change channel. I can't stand sight nor sound of them.
Whatever they say is guaranteed ----ocks.
But what worries me is where does he go next?? ....future leader of Labour and possible Prime Minister?!! What a prospect - him as PM, Greta as his deputy, cabinet made up of Just Stop Oil and BLM muppets and all banging on about the environment and taking the knee made compulsory

He's a proper ---t. He's like that Greta and when either of them appear on TV I instantly grab the remote and change channel. I can't stand sight nor sound of them.
Whatever they say is guaranteed ----ocks.
But what worries me is where does he go next?? ....future leader of Labour and possible Prime Minister?!! What a prospect - him as PM, Greta as his deputy, cabinet made up of Just Stop Oil and BLM muppets and all banging on about the environment and taking the knee made compulsory
I hope not.it’s quite worrying what he gets away with.His unpopularity could work in favour of the people as I can’t see any one voting for him.

I hope not.it’s quite worrying what he gets away with.His unpopularity could work in favour of the people as I can’t see any one voting for him.
I have bbc London on every morning to get the local weather before heading to work.
When that attention seeking pleb comes on I want to put my foot through the tv.
As for him not getting in, I don’t know anyone that votes for him in outer London.
However inner London is very different. The muslin community like a face they think represents them

Back