Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well..... I never had one of them before........!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I only have a few asian customers but never had any problems at all. No haggling or nit picking. Mind you, I wouldnt haggle anyway. I never stray from my quote.

Up here in west yorkshire i live very close to two of the biggest asian shitholes in the country bradford or "bradistan" as its know locally and dewsbury i wouldnt want to work or live there.

I only have one injun custie, one of my best custies actually pays cash and always pleasant.

I actually find the biggest messers to be lower class white people, chavs and dole dossers mainly.

But its only a generalization, everyone is individual no matter rich/poor/white/pink so i take everyone on as equal and get rid of them from there.

Up here in west yorkshire i live very close to two of the biggest asian shitholes in the country bradford or "bradistan" as its know locally and dewsbury i wouldnt want to work or live there.
I only have one injun custie, one of my best custies actually pays cash and always pleasant.

I actually find the biggest messers to be lower class white people, chavs and dole dossers mainly.

But its only a generalization, everyone is individual no matter rich/poor/white/pink so i take everyone on as equal and get rid of them from there.
do you ever see asian windies ? surely by the law of odds you must. do they give you a cheery wave??

that reminds me ,recently i was cleaning the windows of Kennys cafe in ipswich [ kenny long gone,turks have it now] and i suddenly noticed a guy with a flat cap doing the co-op windows next door. he was mid 40s very smartly dressed and reminded me of DELBOY in everyway. we exchanged a few pleasantries and i thought how nice to have met del , but then he launched into bragging mode- " im 3rd generation , been on this road 40yrs man and boy

that spoilt it for me

Well the prize goes to Daveyboy, yes I am from Jersey, a place I left in 1987 and successfully found no reason to set foot in the UK for two decades. Work (and curiosity) has taken me the world over and back and there is pretty much no culture on the planet I have not had the pleasure of being a guest of at some point.

The only reason I am 'allowed' to live and work in England is because my worthless ba$tard father (whom I met twice in forty years) was an English man. Had both my parents been from the channel islands I would have to apply for a work permit to live and work here.

As for our Danish friend (sorry mate forgot your user tag) I don't care what their book says, they pay my mortgage and bills and keep me in a very comfortable lifestyle so that's fine by me.

As for Mr Taytay I am 100% in agreement, it is the low class white trash that are the worst f the worst, lucky if you ever get paid. then it's the social climber whites, a BMW and S-Line Audi on the drive and they still can't find £8 in their pockets to pay you tonight. /emoticons/smile.png

I only speak from experience

I have had bad experiences with indian people eg bangladeshi etc

Had plenty of good dealings with the seikh community though so it is definitely a culture thing

If they pay you without problems though then everyone is the same

Well the prize goes to Daveyboy, yes I am from Jersey, a place I left in 1987 and successfully found no reason to set foot in the UK for two decades. Work (and curiosity) has taken me the world over and back and there is pretty much no culture on the planet I have not had the pleasure of being a guest of at some point.
The only reason I am 'allowed' to live and work in England is because my worthless ba$tard father (whom I met twice in forty years) was an English man. Had both my parents been from the channel islands I would have to apply for a work permit to live and work here.

As for our Danish friend (sorry mate forgot your user tag) I don't care what their book says, they pay my mortgage and bills and keep me in a very comfortable lifestyle so that's fine by me.

As for Mr Taytay I am 100% in agreement, it is the low class white trash that are the worst f the worst, lucky if you ever get paid. then it's the social climber whites, a BMW and S-Line Audi on the drive and they still can't find £8 in their pockets to pay you tonight. /emoticons/smile.png
We are all different so if it work for you to work for them than thats just fine. I just say i cannot work for someone who think i should be their slave. Dont know if you have problem with muslims but over here they cause big trouble with violent gangs etc. So just avoid them at any time.

Latest Posts

Back