Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

working bank holiday?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So lets say if you won a very well paid job that had to be done on an early sunday morning or bank holiday monday you would turn it down? :rolleyes:
i might . however id feel empty afterwards
only yesterday i went against my golden rule and cleaned some windows on a saturday as a favour and immediately regretted doing it. even tho i jacked up the price in an attempt to get me smiling i had broke my golden rule-weekends are not for working

Last edited:
I had two blocks of flats that was down to be done today but just can't be arsed so will do them tommorow instead maybe. Yes I know I forgot it was a bank holiday monday today as well but the old folks would not have minded me working anyhow as most of them sleep alot too./emoticons/biggrin.png

I've just done 6 commercial jobs and back for lunch. Misses is 8 days over due so needs must. The hospital has got my name on it!!

Out numbered there mate! Ive got two boys and a girl due July :)

Hard work. I blame the broken boiler last November and having to find some way to keep warm..

I'm just glad my kids has grow up and flown the coup as they use to do my head in. Now the wife and I can just hand back their own kids when we have had enough looking after them. That the best thing about being grandparents. It's time to go now...bye /emoticons/biggrin.png

I try that trick with my wife, but usually end up in the dog house! But... Women are better equiped to deal with them aren't they? ;-)

So alien, your boiler must have broke AND you could find any blankets ;-)

Actually, that reminds me, the springs have gone in our mattress :)

So alien, your boiler must have broke AND you could find any blankets ;-)
Actually, that reminds me, the springs have gone in our mattress /emoticons/smile.png
:thumbsup: - good luck with yours bud. They are a blessing.......when they are all asleep.

Latest Posts

Back