Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fastest Fire And Rehire In History

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Got to first house this morning which is a pensioner that I converted from trad to pole around 4-5 months ago and ask everytime if there are any problems.

I started to walk down drive with trolley and she poked her head out and shouted I don't want the pole (no smut please) so after a few words I just said ok no worries.

Anyway I went cleaned next house, got a new customer next door whilst there so thought not so bad then and went back to car to get a fresh barrel cos the new first clean would use a full one. Old ladies husband shouts me cos parked outside there, ang on mate she changed her mind can ya do ours.

Bless her I think she might be a bit, well ya know. She forgot I'd been using the pole for months lol.

What can ya say, I just reminded her how many times I'd done it with pole and why then cleaned her windows.

When she asked how much it was I shoulda doubled it and said can't ya remember I put it up last year lol.

Latest Posts

Back