Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY Pole rack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave85

I'm looking for any ideas/pics of diy pole storage.im going to be transferring all my gear from my old van into new one at the weekend and need a pole rack but don't fancy paying for an expensive one online. as I'm guessing a diy one would be much cheaper. thanks

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've got a soil pipe on my roof rack with a household fire extinguisher bracket bolted on one end I use for my trad pole with a progutter attached, with a bit of elastic on the bracket on the bracket which i loop over the progutter for extra security. Did use it with my pole, but my pole fits in the car but the Harris pole didn't, so it went into the pipe instead

Surely you must have seen this thread where there are photos of a tube system fitted.It is black soil pipe with wall fittings onto the roof cross members.

New van

You could also secure the pipe with Munsen rings

Rubber Lined Munsen Rings & optional Backplate - Pipe Hanger, Clamp, Bracket | eBay

you just need some threaded rod from the hardware store and cut it to size.
yes I'm sure I will have seen something on here before about diy pole racks but was just wanting some ideas thays all. The munsen rings look like they would work well.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back