Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to buy good pressure washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wutsdat

Hello,

Im little bit stuck with my search.

Im looking for a good pressure washer, it needs to be 275-350(500) bar and ~30l/min gas engine unit, prefer honda GX 390 or similar engine.

It should be on wheels or just a flat frame unit that i can mount to a trailer or truck

something like this, power and water flow wise: https://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/Pressure-Pro-7012PRO-40HA-Pressure-Washer/p65152.html

All i can find are in US and theres tons and tons of them for sale but i struggle finding them in Europe ( country doesnt really matter )

All i have found are some german units that are mainly on a trailer+ hot water and go as high as 40,000€

Can anyone point me in the right direction ? Im sure someone in Europe is also selling good units and fair price.

Have you looked at Rutland Pumps, Ben has a great reputation on here.
Hey,

yes. browsing around here i found the name and checked it out, they has ALMOST what i need, but would prefer a little higher PSI and a good added bonus would be to control the gas with the ˇtriggerˇ idle with no water pressure going through it.

Glad you mentioned them PT, because I'm not sure they post to Estonia. ?
distance is not important in europe, people move around, my only problem is US dont post anything to europe- ive asked around 10 companies. Even if they did it would cost way too much to be worth while.

Just need a company this part of the world but no luck with my search.

distance is not important in europe, people move around, my only problem is US dont post anything to europe- ive asked around 10 companies. Even if they did it would cost way too much to be worth while.

Just need a company this part of the world but no luck with my search.

Falch in Germany will post but they are the best and most expensive!

Falch in Germany will post but they are the best and most expensive!
Yes, they are one of the best out there, and when i said 40k + € per unit, they are one of them ? ive seen used Falch even go for 40k

Ben will build anything you require 
Im sure he would, but im not giving up yet on finding ˇdefaultˇ unit with ~300 bar and ~30l/min, there must be some/many companies out there- in europe dealing with stuff like that.

I've just got a quote from a company in Australia, if you can't buy what you want in your own backyard then you have to look further afield.  
Ye, would be cheaper for me to move over there ? my greedy goverment will charge +30% for item outside europe + post from there is really expentsive.

Back