Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who tried 'Vision' and is still using it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i think its brillant it gives u confadence that u will never over dose an u can unplug it at ant time an just use pure its mch beta i think its not on sale yet in uk im just a tester so i dont no when or how mch ect but its in the pipe line im also testing some thing eals that i think u will like alan ill up load pic on here once ive done the vid on fb

all credit should go to maurice richardson for pioneering this concept,it does have infinate uses as you can see,not just as a way to use additives for the di only guys,it works very very well on facia and conservatory cleans making the job in hand much easier and a little quicker,the first batch of these are due on british soil early next week but sold out within a day of release,it is possible to secure one by pre-ordering if anyone is intrested

Depends on how much it is going to cost as I'm looking at other options too

all credit should go to maurice richardson for pioneering this concept,it does have infinate uses as you can see,not just as a way to use additives for the di only guys,it works very very well on facia and conservatory cleans making the job in hand much easier and a little quicker,the first batch of these are due on british soil early next week but sold out within a day of release,it is possible to secure one by pre-ordering if anyone is intrested

tench whats your thoughts opn vision nowis it as gd as you thought
its all i use now duncs an using it with the injectore its even beta as u cant over dose i thault i was geting spotting on some lead i clean but went bk to 000 water on its own an im still geting spotting so wrked out its not vision so im bk now using it blady lead this 1 house is a pain in the ars lol grrrrr

good question about hot water as I would like to know too:thumbsup:

Same question, the vision one doesn't seem to be available yet.
Does this work well with hot water systems?

the injectore is the white canaster in the pic above u add ur vision with 2 leters of pure an its redy for action is mixes the vision as u wrk rather than puting it in ur tank mch beta i think imo no ovber dosing wich is easy to do i no ive done it lol ill never dose tank again this thing is the shizz nit :rock:

I would like to understand more actualy how it works to allow just enough of the mix to run through as just looks like a plastic canister to me

Back