Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lost 3 Customers Today.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Number 1: A women was due her first clean next week.. she texted me saying her dad is going to do them now i said no problem

Number 2: Another customer due a first clean said her boyfirends mate has a window cleaning company and they can do it for cheaper i said your best of going with them then good luck /emoticons/biggrin.png

Number 3: I cleaned his house today... and he said what do u use ? i said the pole... he said cos water came in to our house... My wife said their was a big puddle from our door and our back window... i go something wrong with your windows then mate.. he goes to me i know their is... but i still want u 2 do them... I go but then its going to be the same problem again... he understood and said true I said ill take u off my worksheet and if u still want me give me a phone call and thats it.

But on upside i gained 1 new customer /emoticons/smile.png and priced 2 jobs up people rang me for a quote /emoticons/smile.png And think ill get both of the jobs /emoticons/smile.png So not to bad /emoticons/smile.png

Unlucky dudes.. I had 6 £10s to do and think I will just miss them as I don't think my pole going to be long enough!
You got a 27 clx belfast it should do most jobs does 95% of mine

They are high triples, should reach the fronts, but the backs have a bay on 2nd floor sticking out about 2foot and there's a windows just above it.. I would need to stand a good bit back so not sure if the angle will get me up there... Also the backs, I can only do 3 backs in the whole developments unless they let me threw the house ( need a backpack ) so just not sure if it going to be worth all the hassle, tho there is about 20 odd houses and I got 6/7 of the people who answered the door

I also couldn't reach a velux on a 2 storey /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back