Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tuffers you plonker

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I guess we've all flooded our vans when filling our tanks, right? Well Tuffers took plonkery to a new level tonight. I dropped a torch in my tank :laugh:. I was filling my tank and I decided to turn on the torch which is magnetic and stuck to the roof above the fill hole to see how full the tank was. As I turned it on it plopped into the tank :eek:. Me panicking stuck my hand in the hole as quick as a flash, but in my haste I managed to knock it further into the tank and behind the furthest baffle. I'm now running round in circles trying to think how the hell I'm going to get the torch out. Meanwhile the torch is still shining brightly in the tank. Tuffers is in panic mode. I get hold of my CLX-4 with a brush on it and waffle it about in the tank. No joy, as the torch is round a corner. My hands are going numb by this stage and the bloody torch is still shining. Feck it, I come inside and light a ciggy. Smoke that and try again with the pole. I swirl it about and manage to drag it to me. Dunk hand in and fish it out. Panic over /emoticons/biggrin.png

D2C14B4E-D4F7-4757-87FD-D500C8AEEEB4_zpsje74kc2n.jpg

I do stuff like that every day so it's normal. A neon lit tank would be a cool van feature though...

At least its still on, that way you don't need another torch to find it. /emoticons/biggrin.png

How many rungs has that A frame got mate? Always fancied a small Aframe.

At least its still on, that way you don't need another torch to find it. /emoticons/biggrin.png
How many rungs has that A frame got mate? Always fancied a small Aframe.
Five rungs I think TAP. It's about 6' high. No way can you get your boot in the top one :shake:

so fkin funny that one love it...I too shine a torch in to check my water levels in the barrels and its only a tiny torch and a matter of time before it happens...well I dont want to fire up the fluorescent lights just to check my water...

er not saying that your hands are dirty or anything but whats the tds now...:rolleyes:

I am just waiting for frank to do the same with his keys as its always the way that my boot ends up by the open street drain and as I am faffing about in the boot...its going to happen....NOT....one hopes..

so fkin funny that one love it...I too shine a torch in to check my water levels in the barrels and its only a tiny torch and a matter of time before it happens...well I dont want to fire up the fluorescent lights just to check my water...
er not saying that your hands are dirty or anything but whats the tds now...:rolleyes:

I am just waiting for frank to do the same with his keys as its always the way that my boot ends up by the open street drain and as I am faffing about in the boot...its going to happen....NOT....one hopes..
Funny you asked about the TDS Dave. It actually went down by 001 /emoticons/biggrin.png

Talking of things dropping in barrels, my mate has been using a trolley for years. One day he found a dead fish in one of them when he was cleaning a house. He blames me for it to this day :laugh:

You plonker rodney....:laugh:

Come to think of it I still have a hm portable tds meter cap at the bottom of one of my ibc's that I cant be arsed to get out. It has been sat at the bottom of the tank for years now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Looks good with a light in it tuffs I might bung some LEDs in mine [emoji106] cheers for the tip mate [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about some disco light in it instead then you can have a pool party

Looks good with a light in it tuffs I might bung some LEDs in mine [emoji106] cheers for the tip mate [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back