Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Vans With Only 1 Pump For 2 Reels Etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a backpack and a DIY trolley, so we can carry on. The pump on my trolley is the same as the one on my van mount (flojet triplex 100psi) so I could easily swap that with the broken pump.

I have a backpack and a DIY trolley' date=' so we can carry on. The pump on my trolley is the same as the one on my van mount (flojet triplex 100psi) so I could easily swap that with the broken pump.[/quote']that answer sound familiar lol /emoticons/tongue.png

That's true, that's why I also carry 2-3 poles too just in case one breaks,
are you running the system on a separate battery or is it hooked upto the vans?
it uses a split relay charger too a leisure battery 110 ah , i dont envisage it being a 2 man team for a long time if ever so iys good enough at the moment

My dad said to me why dont u get another part of everything and store it away so ur always backed up ' date=', im gna get another pump soon and store it incase my pump fails on me[/quote']good idea that H think im gonna do the same /emoticons/smile.png you never know when something will go lol

it uses a split relay charger too a leisure battery 110 ah ' date=' i dont envisage it being a 2 man team for a long time if ever so iys good enough at the moment[/quote']Strange then, ours drop a little when 2pumps running but not that much, think that's more the water pressure

hmmm , must check it out then maybe summat up, it has a Cleaning Spot Variflo Controller and as i turn it up to get flow to the 2 reels it starts flashing BAE and the pump starts fluctuating , if i then switch van engine on it goes fine .

hmmm ' date=' must check it out then maybe summat up, it has a Cleaning Spot Variflo Controller and as i turn it up to get flow to the 2 reels it starts flashing BAE and the pump starts fluctuating , if i then switch van engine on it goes fine .[/quote']Old battery? Maybe not getting enough charge? Can you easily charge the battery using a car charger just to top it up and try that?

I will try that then , cheers for that RC actually the fella gave me a sparebattery with it i'll try that one after a full charge

I will try that then ' date=' cheers for that RC actually the fella gave me a sparebattery with it i'll try that one after a full charge [/quote']No problem, let's hope it's works better.

good idea that H think im gonna do the same /emoticons/smile.png you never know when something will go lol
ye mate good job my backpack is up and running now /emoticons/smile.png

so if anything goes wrong atleast i got my backpack by my side /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png lol

Back