Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Winter gear to wear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Received these waterproof trousers today from Amazon. Tried them on and they seem well worth the money. Will be wearing them tomorrow and will give an update on them.
The look interesting. I have the Trespass Men's DLX Walking Trousers Holloway which are softshell as well but are not fleece lined so OK in Autumn, and Spring. The only problem with them is they only have 2 pockets, so wallet and phone but no where to put keys which is a little annoying.
When you get your new trousers let us know what you think of them as they are a decent price if waterproof and comfy, plus how many pockets do they have :)

The look interesting. I have the Trespass Men's DLX Walking Trousers Holloway which are softshell as well but are not fleece lined so OK in Autumn, and Spring. The only problem with them is they only have 2 pockets, so wallet and phone but no where to put keys which is a little annoying.
When you get your new trousers let us know what you think of them as they are a decent price if waterproof and comfy, plus how many pockets do they have :)
Would never.get fleece.lined trousers.again. when you take them off your gentleman bits will be.swimming in sweat

Has anyone got any suggestions for good waterproof, breathable, warm winter coat.

I have a Regatta but its not breathable....

5 pockets which i found out. Rain stopped the moment I started cleaning so don't know waterproof they are but nice and warm.

Gonna give this a go. Its got some reflective stripes which is good.

I got some second most waterprrof rated mouatain warehouse trousers that seem to be pressure wash proof. I tried getting a pair of £30 trespass snowboots to do pressure washing with but they failed already - picked up a nice pair of wellies with neoprene upper from mountian warehouse also - £54 and super light + comfy

trousers: Downpour Mens Waterproof Trousers | Mountain Warehouse GB
Wellies: Mens Neoprene Long Mucker Boots | Mountain Warehouse GB

Don't get these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004P9GXYE/?tag=wcf01-21

Back