Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would You Wear This A Could Save Your Life

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not been done for a while then?

Sorry I dont clean cars so never asked

That's similar to what my dads was like.

Should have offered them a car clean too lol

ppl somtimes perfer a good old fashioned hand job than suction I find also is sometimes easier and quicker than getting the electric tools out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Also may I add the gap might be a wee small /emoticons/wink.png

I've been reading up on ladder falls and most deaths are due to head trauma on impact. So my question is would you wear one of these to help protect your head should you just happen to fall from a ladder while working?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ab712571f

Not exactly espensive are they chaps...

What do you think?
I don't think hard hats suit our line of work, although, they are a good idea. I've seen these 'bump hats' that look like baseball caps and are reinforced.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ppl somtimes perfer a good old fashioned hand job than suction I find also is sometimes easier and quicker than getting the electric tools out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Also may I add the gap might be a wee small /emoticons/wink.png
Inuendo Bingo Right there! Lmao

I always wear a hard hat even cleaning windows. To be honest don't care what others or customers think but many customers have mentioned how professional I am :rolleyes:

I don't think hard hats suit our line of work, although, they are a good idea. I've seen these 'bump hats' that look like baseball caps and are reinforced.

I always wear a hard hat even cleaning windows. To be honest don't care what others or customers think but many customers have mentioned how professional I am :rolleyes:
i bet they think your a nerd instead lol /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Back