Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline Systems Product Demonstration Day & Bbq- Notts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LOL

That's what i was gonna say. You wont miss me "look for the van in middle lane parked" /emoticons/biggrin.png
you can just picture the news,

a row of several window cleaning vans from around the uk have parked alone the middle lane of the M1 today ................................

Might be up for a BBQ did someone mention poles or something as well lol. Close though its my bedtime at 4.
Better be there! lol its only 45 minute drive from yours.....
Tell your missus its a business thing...
People are gonna start thinking I'm under the thumb or something. Oh she said I can go anyway so na na na

Well the transit aint having a tank fitted until the boss is back from holiday Soooooooooooooooooo

Got a lovely transit empty with a blue floor /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well its nearly here, should be a good day if its as nice as it is today,

will be nice to see a few faces from this forum there, plus free bbq and drinks. :Image14:

james

I hope soft drinks will be on hand as well.

Saying that I'm not driving. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Is much too far for me to travel for a burger... I'm not Elvis Presley you know :Image3:

Sent an email to James on 28/3/2013 with my address and never got any response so can't be arsed to chase it up.

never recieved your mail Tuffers, ile gladly send you out a free sample.

send me mail directly to [email protected] and that will be picked up straight away. ive just checked the mail for you also smurf and cant seem to find yours, did you put a - between the xline and systems?

james

never recieved your mail Tuffers, ile gladly send you out a free sample.
send me mail directly to [email protected] and that will be picked up straight away. ive just checked the mail for you also smurf and cant seem to find yours, did you put a - between the xline and systems?

james
Check your inbox dated 16th March. Don't worry I've got loads of Aqua-dapter hose.

Hi James,

I've now forwarded on the original email sent to you.

Did you get that one OK?

Nice to see some of you guys at the BBQ although i didnt get much chance to chat. great day thanks for coming. :Image14:

Back