Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got The Facelift Renegade In The Post.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Whoop Whoop 20 foot renegade

Won this in the facelift competition just like Alec Mc whoever did, and gotta say it has good and bad points.

Now the bad point is simply what you would expect from an aliminium pole thats virtually indestructable, it's heavy and thats it you'd expect it to be and it is.

The good points are plenty that I can see though, firstly I got it for free lol.

Pole hose is already threaded through the pole so comes with it.

The clamps aren't the same as the pheonix but I blinking love em, one flick and the pole is free to extend and they open along the pole if you get what I mean not sideways. That alone is an improvement on the old style on my SLX.

Some see it as a bad point on the Pheonix but on this the fact that the sections come right past the stop tape and come out is a bonus because the sections are easy to remove and I can take off 1 or even 2 to lessen the weight when I need to and don't need the whole length.

lastly yup it looks indestructable lol.

Now this is going to replace the harris that I took a hacksaw to so will be used for cladding and other stuff that really needs me to put the pressure on as I don't like to think I'm going to snap the SLX so I won't be using it for all day maintenance cleaning. It's just too heavy for that and I'm a shrimp but for what I intend to use it for it looks the business and at 89 squid is a darn good pole for the money.

Review to come when I do a cladding job next week.

How you get those cladding jobs iv never got one yet lol.

Anyway.

Id expected the clamps to be like the ones on the unger aluminium poles(twist) rather then like the phonix?

How long does to pole extend?

Its 20 foot G its in the first line of the thread lol. I don't get many but a lot of council house round here are the prefab type with plastic cladding so get the odd one or two..

I'll take a couple of pictures when I get home masons lol.

I'm actually doing the cladding job next week free so that I can take pictures cos its a real bad one next door to mum in law.

Worth a punt for the odd tough job at that money and I'm only wanting a 30 footer for once in a blue moon at the mo so might buy the extensions.

You say you plan on taking sections off when needed ?

Are you planning on having the hose externally ?

I got an unger aluminium pole I used it for one day I soon got sick on it .

Soon got the grafter out .

Dodger I take it you won this in the destroy your pole comp.

Wheres your video of your destroying your pole ??

Back