Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil

Some big quotes this week

windowsurfer

Double your hourly rate if you work it on an hourly basis? Just a thought, otherwise no clue how to price it,all the best:thumbsup:

Neil

Lol all the best [emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smurf

Jobs like that are usually scheduled in with other works like roofing repairs, window replacements etc so kills two birds with one stone and all that:rolleyes:

Advertisement

Neil

Sent the quote in now it's a waiting game [emoji106]

mark2788

Wonder how he got on? If he got it

Neil
Wonder how he got on? If he got it

Didn't win it mate they were MESSERS !! I did a tester patch and showed the company what I had done and they loved it, they said they would call me back but I then found out that they got there in house cleaners to do it!!! Wankers!! But on the other hand I won this little one the other week [emoji106]7c3ef6dec766d56e02908a5de0dd182b.jpg4f3d2cd77b986b0e3042612d80a33855.jpg[06cdbe51f3427d0def2629ae90e2712e.jpg

mark2788

Ah nevermind, good job to get though how much for that?

Smurf

I hate 3 storey gutter cleaning jobs especially when some numptie if the job is not hard enough decides to build a conservatory in the way too.

Advertisement

peter rogers

thats just an extra £££ a 150 pound with no conser turns into a 250 just cause its far harder cleaning pvc

KieMan

Do you advertise heavy Neil to win these big contracts ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.