Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big yellow tub

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

I was Vaccing out 10 houses next to me and just by chance I had a big yellow tub on my decking. I decided to use it for cleaning out the Vac by sucking water from it. It wasn't until the end and I was clearing up that I reaslised how handy it had become. I rolled up Vac hose and placed it in the big yellow tub. I'm constantly forgetting the hose or leaving at jobs so I think this has solved the issue unless I forget the poles now. ?

I was Vaccing out 10 houses next to me and just by chance I had a big yellow tub on my decking. I decided to use it for cleaning out the Vac by sucking water from it. It wasn't until the end and I was clearing up that I reaslised how handy it had become. I rolled up Vac hose and placed it in the big yellow tub. I'm constantly forgetting the hose or leaving at jobs so I think this has solved the issue unless I forget the poles now. ?
I go through loads of those. One day someone will invent one where the handles don’t snap off if they’re even vaguely loaded. Cold weather and they’re even worse.

One of my best buys was my buffer tank. £20. Super sturdy ex-food storage plastic barrel with a screw on lid. Takes all my hoses, lances, waterproofs, couple of 5ltr containers of hypo Etc. Absolute godsend.

Latest Posts

Back