Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
rcproperty

finally hung up the squeegee!

rcproperty

We 100% water fed pole on domestic and external commercial jobs, and now

Finally converted our last indoor commercial job into only using the Vikan indoor kit.

so much easier and quicker. wish I did it ages ago.

squeegee will only be coming out if anyone needs indoor windows doing on domestic.

Dave B

:party::balloondance:I need to do the same

I still end up tradding some jobs for no reason other than still liking trad but truth be told it slows me down

I used to back trad 100% and still have respect for anyone who still uses ladders and trads all day long but even with my trad speed and experience i can't keep up with the speed i have using wfp

I used to disagree with the whole "wfp keeps them clean longer and does a better job" etc but now i have been doing it not far off a year i totally agree as i see the difference on my maintenance cleans when i turn up..they were never still that clean when tradding