Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

leaflet drop twise in same state...?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

riggy

hoping for abit of feed back from anyone whos got expirance on this. 

after droping 1000 leaflets I have had 3 replys, two so say wanting 8 weekly and the third wanting a 1 off.  fristly I was woundering if this would be considered a bad return or about the norm ? just trying to work out how bad or good the lealets iv done are.

other thing is all 3 replys have come from the same astate.  its an isonlated astate as theres no houses on the roads leading to it, or any a joining atates.  i droped 180 leafets there and i think i covered every street on it. althow some of these astates it can get confuseing where u have and havnt gon down some times. 

the ways its played out is this is the only area iv had the replys from. i did 4 other areas at about 150 to 200 leaflets an area and had nothing back as yet.   so as it stands iv got two just round the corner from each other.  im thinking if i can get another 4 to 6  in the same astate it would make it a really worth while place to do every 8 weeks. 

but iv leafleted every house on the astate already. what im wounding is has anyone ever droped more than once on an astate and found thay have got more replys on the secound drop ? or is this more offen than not a lost cause ? it was just over a month ago i droped there the first time.  there is population acoupe miles away from it where iv droped 200 already but had zero reply from there. 

any feelings on this would be glad to hear ur thoughts. 

Now that you have done a leaflet drop my suggestion would be to go and knock the doors where you've leafleted (ie: get out & canvass).

Having seen your leaftlet some of them will realise that the windows do actually need cleaning however because life is busy, and window cleaning is not always a priority they will not find the time to get back to you - so you canvassing will prompt them again. You'll also get some answers to your questions above (eg: Has the old window cleaner retired? Does the current window cleaner clean one street but not some others? Is it worth concentrating your efforts on this estate etc... etc...)

Back