Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wells Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wellswindowcleaning

Hi everyone, 

I am a traditional Window cleaner and have just purchased a wfp and backpack system to get started. 

How does it work with making my own pure water do I need to buy a Filter? If so how much are they and how do I do it etc?

Ive seen some on ebay for around £60 but they look quite small which is fine but does that mean filling and refilling. I am not looking into a big scale at the moment just giving it a go for the odd high windows and may expand in the future so just after advice with the pure water really. And would be better to keep costs down. 

Thanks

I used a 30ft water fed pole, with backpack for a good few years as you are planning to, and for the hassel of it, I find a trad pole and excelerator with fliq a simpler option.

My best advice would be get used to wfp with your backpack, then go all in with it. For the money the systems costs, they have got to be used to justify the investment.

On to your question. I have a DI tank with resin, which I use to produce pure water for a backpack. They cost around £100. You can find them online.

However I am in a soft water area. With tap water coming out at 80ppm. If your in a hard water area. You may also need an RO filter as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back