Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oops! I didn't see that. I wonder if the op is going to realise this as well. How can they advertise this as a 300gpd r/o. It is all down to the membranes.

IMHO a 300GPD r/o isn't enough for a window cleaner's daily full day needs, even if he is processing water into a 1000 litre IBC tank.

One of the local sole operator lads has a 300GPD and had to add a booster pump to supply enough water for his daily use. I found a 450GPD r/o processing water into a 1000 litre IBC tank was enough for my daily requirements on my own. But I needed to run it with a shut-off solenoid valve. A lot of the time the IBC tank was still filling up when I went to bed and would switch off in the early hours of the morning.
going to be using it to make maybe about 150 litres its just to keep my tank topped up I use spotless water in the days but sometime I cba to go get water as they are quite far from my house the membranes available on amazon for £40, i have a 250 litre tank in the van

Latest Posts

Back