Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Specification of cart components

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Guys,

Exactly..... I dont think pump manufacturers make pumps specifically for wfp applications. A niche activity and uneconomical. Thats why the 'smoke & mirrors' from wfp companies!!

So thats why I am trying wrap my head around the actual specifications (flow rates, PSI, power requirements etc etc)
And ... Trying to match that data to the most efficient production given the components that I have sourced.

IE 1. Water source - 40psi, flow 10lts/min, 260tds
2. Ro/di system - 2 x prefilters (5 gl/min, 100 psi), 4040 ro with H4 membrane, 5 gl resin canister (0.5cu/ft media).
3. 3/4 plumbing from source to ro then 1/2 plumbing through di.

All this and hopefully having some flexibility in the input parameters of the source water.

Sorry for all the questions.
For supplying water up your pole you need a 100 psi around 5 ltr per muinit flow rate that’s what most of us use

For supplying water up your pole you need a 100 psi around 5 ltr per muinit flow rate that’s what most of us use
Hi Pjj,

This is what i have been able to source locally:IMG20221212152028.jpgIMG20221212151921.jpg
80psi and 4.5 lt/min.All i could get here.
Turned out in 'DeWalt' format too?

Ok that will work , ware are you ?.ah ok Mexico sorry didn’t realise that , I would have thought you should be able to source stuff from the USA fairly easily ?.
It's the cost and then shipping on top of that.
You have suppliers such as Reach-it who can't market their product here because they are overpriced, finding a lucrative USA market.

Ok that will work , ware are you ?.ah ok Mexico sorry didn’t realise that , I would have thought you should be able to source stuff from the USA fairly easily ?.
Yes you can... But...

Freight and duties are a joke. Look at my example of a gardiner back pack (earlier reply).

Also, when it 'breaks' or I need spares. I am stuffed.

I am sure most of the individual components are generic and can be sourced, supported and maintained without relying on crossborder complications.

Maybe thats why no one is providing this cleaning service here?

Jeremy

Latest Posts

Back