Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filters for RO/DI CART

WCF

Help Support WCF:

R W Rob

I have a IPC Eagle ultra pure electric 5 stage cart but i am having trouble finding where to get the replacement carbon and sediment filters that fit in to the big blue filter houseing on the front.
Any one know who still does these

I can source it but will not be until the new year as away on holiday.
Hi again, i am still hopping you can help me with the carbon block filter, sediment filters and the two high flow 20" -21" membranes for my IPC EAGLE ULTRA PURE ELECTRIC 5 STAGE RO/DI CART. It normal pumps at about 180 psi when im filling my tank.The one's i used before are ecosoft 5 pp melt blown sediment cartride CPV45105EC0EXP and Pure CTO 4510-05 Chlorine taste and Odor have been sent other filters but they are not as good and do not last as long. Hope you can help.

Hi again, i am still hopping you can help me with the carbon block filter, sediment filters and the two high flow 20" -21" membranes for my IPC EAGLE ULTRA PURE ELECTRIC 5 STAGE RO/DI CART. It normal pumps at about 180 psi when im filling my tank.The one's i used before are ecosoft 5 pp melt blown sediment cartride CPV45105EC0EXP and Pure CTO 4510-05 Chlorine taste and Odor have been sent other filters but they are not as good and do not last as long. Hope you can help.
Might help if you tag him in this @doug atkinson

Are you looking for the CTO filter or you’ve used them and weren’t good. Pentair do a CFB Plus in that size.

Are you looking for the CTO filter or you’ve used them and weren’t good. Pentair do a CFB Plus in that size.
Hi, I AM LOOKING FOR CTO FILTER ,the one i use to get which i have given details were 4" to fit the big blue filter housing.The one i got last time i do not thing they are for high flow or they are just rubbish. They are spectrum ssp-5-9 3/4 LD. PD 101250 POLYPROPYLENE and spectrum ecb-10-9 3/4 ld PD 101820 carbon. THANKS

You can find the CTO filters on line but don’t know if they are the real thing, made in Taiwan. Can you remember who the manufacturer was!

The info i put down first of all was taken off the lables on the filter i use to get but now all i found are the spectrum ones.

Back