Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Steve Keeble

Wfp Trolley Help Please

Guest OoO

I think it's just the pole? No trolley for £270???

I think that trolley is about £450

Steve Keeble

I think I must be reading it wrong because I can't see how they can do all that for £270!

Steve Keeble

Yep, thought it was too good to be true....it's been a long day :/

Steve Keeble

Well while I'm here, could anybody recommend a starter package? Is building your own or buying a cheap one just asking for trouble?

Yes it was deceiving......I nearly clicked the Add to cart button!

Posh

I got the big boy backpack & pole from wcw. It's very good deal & the backpack & pole are excellent

Steve Keeble

I was just looking at that Posh but then this DI vessel http://www.fullcleancentre.com/25-litre-di-vessel/ was half the price of the one in that package. In fact a lot of things on that site are cheaper but maybe a load of rubbish. Really haven't a clue what I'm looking at but I'm going to have to get something soon.

tench0771

yep thats just the pole very crafty tho puting the trollie ro an stuff with it .ide get a back pack to start with wcw r good ones gardeners did a cheep one to

Steve Keeble

Ok thanks. Probably go for the WCW one, people seam to like it.

tench0771

Ok thanks. Probably go for the WCW one, people seam to like it.

the facelift poles r spose to b realy goog an the gardebers poles r good 2, wcw sell facelift make sence to get all frm wcw the 22 carbon is about £200 or just over if u got that kinda cash

stuvy

I just had delivered the gardener back pack and the clx27 both for £250

tench0771

I just had delivered the gardener back pack and the clx27 both for £250

thats a good price m8 i have a clx 27 good pole much liter than my m8s xtel 20ft pole :Image3:

Steve Keeble

Thanks for the replies guys. I've seen those facelift poles tench, might get something a bit cheaper though to start off with. Is there really a massive difference between fiber glass & carbon fiber poles? I know there is in price so I'm assuming the glass fiber one have a tendency to break??

How do you find that backpack & pole Stuvy?

stuvy

Iv only tested it at home and not used it properly as iv got flu at the minute so resting up I will do a review in a week or two

stuvy

I did see that on eBay recently and thought with gardiner iv not only got a full spares support and warranty if I ever came to sell it in the future everyone is instantly going to know what it is as opposed to the eBay one

You could always make a Harris pole in to a cheapy wfp for not a lot at all or look on gumtree as there was two on there this morning

Steve Keeble

I have got an Unger 6 meter pole I could maybe make into a water fed pole. I've been looking at different systems all day & I keep changing my mind. Thought about building my own trolley but don't really know what I'm doing & probably end up spending more money than just buying one outright.

Looking at this now haha!

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=43_245&product_id=4122

& getting a trolley.

I'll get set up one day xImage11.png.pagespeed.ic.0g_5QiHOid.png

tench0771

Thanks for the replies guys. I've seen those facelift poles tench, might get something a bit cheaper though to start off with. Is there really a massive difference between fiber glass & carbon fiber poles? I know there is in price so I'm assuming the glass fiber one have a tendency to break??

How do you find that backpack & pole Stuvy?

fiber glass is ok but carbon is stiffer an liter an makes it easer to use cos of the lack of bend my clx is very good tho mch beta than my friends xtel pole fiber glass wont brake frm normal use tho so its all about wat u can afford m8

Steve Keeble

fiber glass is ok but carbon is stiffer an liter an makes it easer to use cos of the lack of bend my clx is very good tho mch beta than my friends xtel pole fiber glass wont brake frm normal use tho so its all about wat u can afford m8

I've been looking at them Facelift poles on YouTube & the fact you can close them without getting a blood blister sold it to me! There's one in that pack i'M looking at in the link above. Just got to work out what other stuff I need to get. Hopefully get it all sorted sooner rather than later. I can think of a couple of horrible jobs next week where it would come in really handy!

Steve Keeble

Backpacks have all you need to get started even when you upgrade one will still come in handy.

I'm going to go for a backpack now. I think the wcw one with the Facelift pole.

tench0771

I've been looking at them Facelift poles on YouTube & the fact you can close them without getting a blood blister sold it to me! There's one in that pack i'M looking at in the link above. Just got to work out what other stuff I need to get. Hopefully get it all sorted sooner rather than later. I can think of a couple of horrible jobs next week where it would come in really handy!

the clamps look realy good i cant wate to get my pole ill do a goog review of it when i finely get the dam thing lol things keep popin up so its bin delayed over an over lol :Image15:

tench0771

I'm going to go for a backpack now. I think the wcw one with the Facelift pole.

my wcw backpack is spot on had it ages never let me down i even stand on it to unlock gates lol never broke wouldent recermend it tho :Image3:

Steve Keeble

my wcw backpack is spot on had it ages never let me down i even stand on it to unlock gates lol never broke wouldent recermend it tho :Image3:

lol, don't think I'll be trying that.....although I have said that about a dozen buckets which are now in bucket heaven.

Masons

the facelift poles r spose to b realy goog an the gardebers poles r good 2, wcw sell facelift make sence to get all frm wcw the 22 carbon is about £200 or just over if u got that kinda cash

Gardebers.... awesome!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

ACW

Watch the lid when lifting a big bit.

Had a few wrenching plus blooming heavy dropping 25+ kg in yer foot.

Follow initial charging instructions to the letter too.