Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolley Help Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've been looking at them Facelift poles on YouTube & the fact you can close them without getting a blood blister sold it to me! There's one in that pack i'M looking at in the link above. Just got to work out what other stuff I need to get. Hopefully get it all sorted sooner rather than later. I can think of a couple of horrible jobs next week where it would come in really handy!
the clamps look realy good i cant wate to get my pole ill do a goog review of it when i finely get the dam thing lol things keep popin up so its bin delayed over an over lol :Image15:

I'm going to go for a backpack now. I think the wcw one with the Facelift pole.
my wcw backpack is spot on had it ages never let me down i even stand on it to unlock gates lol never broke wouldent recermend it tho :Image3:

my wcw backpack is spot on had it ages never let me down i even stand on it to unlock gates lol never broke wouldent recermend it tho :Image3:
lol, don't think I'll be trying that.....although I have said that about a dozen buckets which are now in bucket heaven.

the facelift poles r spose to b realy goog an the gardebers poles r good 2, wcw sell facelift make sence to get all frm wcw the 22 carbon is about £200 or just over if u got that kinda cash

Gardebers.... awesome!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Watch the lid when lifting a big bit.

Had a few wrenching plus blooming heavy dropping 25+ kg in yer foot.

Follow initial charging instructions to the letter too.

Back