10 years free gutters clean

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Jimroot, Jan 19, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Indeed but they must be desperate to get new work in with a silly offer like that surely?

3. TolishAPurd

Theyre working on the principle that most gutters don't need cleaning very often unless they are under/very close to trees.

4. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

They cover a huge swath of the Midlands too, I saw them out this morning at about 9am three miles from my house.

Could be vat paying as their installations would be pricey I reckon. Maybe the 10 years free thing is a vat dodge

5. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

I'm defo going to have to be cheaper and more specifically clean n clear, gutter exclusive businesses converge on roofing trade generally it seems

6. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

They'd still have to come and check though tolish? Even if it's a 50 mile round trip, unlikely, but possible

7. TolishAPurd

I'm sure its priced in one way or the other, and then at a time of there convenience. Thats how I would do it if it was me, but then again I wouldnt offer such a dumb deal. The other alternative is that they'll just go bust every three years. :D

8. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

Ten years! I'd just offer one year maybe, or a 50% off! Maybe the gutter clearing land is that cut throat in the middle of this great nation,

maybe I'll get me self a water fed pistol for high noon gutter stand offs

9. trickydicky

trickydicky Member

I read it as this is a service called there "full house service " and is not offered as standard. In fact as long as they price that service accordingly its not a bad idea as you can upsell easily on these jobs and can be done in winter when quieter It could also attract other business from neighbours etc...

10. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

I guess it's the 'free' which is open to interpretation then. There's no such thing as a free lunch, unless it's for a condemned ma

Advertisement