Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Men, 1 Van, 1 Years Work!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well I'm still waiting for an answer as most ppl do have a life outside of work you know.....

Well I'm still waiting for an answer as most ppl do have a life outside of work you know.....
Sorry, been a hectic week.

What Numpties will i employ. What sort of question is that. It will be a full time job. Prob be away 2-3 nights a week. For this we would recruit for it. I know a lad up here who works for another contract cleaning co and is treated as self employed and given £240 a week. When people are getting treated like that.... its pretty easy to take somone on as a full time employee.

didnt he say he had been bugging them for year...
Been chasing it longer mate.... years....

To tap big companies you have to keep at them for a long time before they just say, ok have all this work. They need to know you can do it. and do it well.....

Whats the name of both your companys?

I dont want to sound like a d!ck here but some of the jobs you seem to say you get offered / tender for are a little far fetched. Meh I could be wrong, sorry if I am. The other time it was 20k a year job, now its 40k?
Ha ha, I run The Honest Cleaning Co and am MD of Honest Contract Cleaning Ltd. We currently cover Sheffield/Rotherham and Doncaster. We dont just do window cleaning though. We do domestic cleaning / Commercial Cleaning and Window Cleaning.

Because we to commerial cleaning (offices and apparetment blocks) we get to talk to all the big FM companies and it is them that sub out the big work. Currently all our window cleaning work is commercial. Always thought that was the best way to go. Big contracts, regualr work, an as long as you do it well, you keep it. All our work is issues at the start of the financial year so we get one year contracts and unless we **** things up we keep it.

My back ground is sales and marketing. Worked in offices for 6yrs after leaving uni and then set up on my own. So far.... so good! : )

honest well done mate /emoticons/tongue.png

doing well mate

u said .... we get one year contracts unless u **** things up.. hmm how many times have u cocked up ? /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Ha ha, I run The Honest Cleaning Co and am MD of Honest Contract Cleaning Ltd. We currently cover Sheffield/Rotherham and Doncaster. We dont just do window cleaning though. We do domestic cleaning / Commercial Cleaning and Window Cleaning.

Because we to commerial cleaning (offices and apparetment blocks) we get to talk to all the big FM companies and it is them that sub out the big work. Currently all our window cleaning work is commercial. Always thought that was the best way to go. Big contracts, regualr work, an as long as you do it well, you keep it. All our work is issues at the start of the financial year so we get one year contracts and unless we **** things up we keep it.

My back ground is sales and marketing. Worked in offices for 6yrs after leaving uni and then set up on my own. So far.... so good! : )
i think you real name is David /emoticons/ph34r.png

Companies house actually /emoticons/wink.png

Will also make interesting reading when the first year accounts are filed & available to download methinks....

He doesn't have to file for 18 months from the date or incorporation so closer to Jan 2014. First year accounts are never very interesting!

So you have only been going 3 month rob as the MD of Honest Contract Cleaning Ltd?
Always used to run as a sole trader, been trading since made redundant shortly after end of 2008. We split the company at the biginning of the yr and then took one part Ltd 3 months ago. So all our commercial work was sold to Honest Contract Cleaning Ltd.

It makes perfect sense to split the business. So one company deals with commercial work and the other domestic.

I'm in process of buying a new house so needed to make everything more professional for the banks. Without accounts signed off, you struggle to get a decent mortgage!

I'll send you a copy of the account if you like, No need to pay £2.50 for them on companies house!

Ha ha, this is great! and it even shows you where I live! Amazing!

For anyone thinking im pulling your leg about how well we've been doing, check out the picture on this site now and then check back in about 2 months once we've moved into the new pad and the company address has been changed to our new house ! I'll let you guys be the judge about how well im doing!

Just kidding! But really is odd how people seem to think you're joking if you're doing well!

Ha ha, this is great! and it even shows you where I live! Amazing!

For anyone thinking im pulling your leg about how well we've been doing, check out the picture on this site now and then check back in about 2 months once we've moved into the new pad and the company address has been changed to our new house ! I'll let you guys be the judge about how well im doing!

Just kidding! But really is odd how people seem to think you're joking if you're doing well!
Not been rude
but what are you trying to prove? if your doing well why gloat

Back