Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2015 Ford Transit Custom and Pure20 Ionic system for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Pjj 2 yr old van with 161 miles on the clock, @Iron Giant must have been using it. In stock and a reasonable price, probably get a few quid off as you haven't got a part ex ?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/van-details/202010094796847?advert-type=dealer-stock&fromDealerProfile=true&dpp=134689&advertising-location=at_vans 
Thanks for that , ime still waiting  on the insurance to officially tell me what’s happening, ime looking at a MAN TGE  same as the Vw crafter , I have found a new one that’s due to be delivered to a dealer in the next few weeks , it’s got all the toys on it , auto,sat NAVI, parking senders, parking camera s , air con, metallic paint , adaptive cruse control , and all the other electronic wizardry  for a very competitive price , I have Evan got them to agree to do the floor with speedliner for free ???

Thanks for that , ime still waiting  on the insurance to officially tell me what’s happening, ime looking at a MAN TGE  same as the Vw crafter , I have found a new one that’s due to be delivered to a dealer in the next few weeks , it’s got all the toys on it , auto,sat NAVI, parking senders, parking camera s , air con, metallic paint , adaptive cruse control , and all the other electronic wizardry  for a very competitive price , I have Evan got them to agree to do the floor with speedliner for free ???
That sounds like a £30k+ van, without anything in. Big investment for someone looking to slow down ?

So this is the best time to wait patiently until prices drop to the basement.
Ok if you're got the time to wait

A friend of mine is in the trade and said hold tight as the used market is about to crash both cars and vans. 

He is selling stock and not replacing waiting to fill his boots ?his words to me 

A friend of mine is in the trade and said hold tight as the used market is about to crash both cars and vans. 

He is selling stock and not replacing waiting to fill his boots ?his words to me 
Thanks for that tip, I felt that the market really can't continue like this but hard to have any real sense of it, not being in the trade so this makes me feel that I should hang on. I think we may hire a van for a few weeks so we have a bit of breathing space to possibly get the right one.

We put our old 2005 MWB high roof transit up for sale earlier today, MOT failure due to the rust, but solid engine and gearbox, very reliable in that respect. The interest has been immense, I can't believe it. We said to the buyer, check out the DVLA MOT site before checking it out so they knew the extent of the welding required, and he said don't worry he already had! We thought we may struggle to sell it before the tax and insurance ran out but it seems we under priced it. ?

Back