Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

350l frame for sale or swap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

emrsn

I have a 350l frame for sale or swap. To swap I am looking for a 400litre tank (upright) 

price £150 location basildon

Thanks 

D297363E-1E6C-469C-844F-04DD47344FE0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You realise that is unistrut mate? You can just buy some extra lengths, cut to size and use same joints to make it fit a 400lts tank! 

I would be surprised if buying all the bits from scratch would cost you £150, never mind modifying what you have to fit a 400lts tank. You do need a hacksaw or angle grinder to cut the unistrut. 

You realise that is unistrut mate? You can just buy some extra lengths, cut to size and use same joints to make it fit a 400lts tank! 

I would be surprised if buying all the bits from scratch would cost you £150, never mind modifying what you have to fit a 400lts tank. You do need a hacksaw or angle grinder to cut the unistrut. 
Yes I know it’s unistrut, I didn’t make this, it retails for approximately £210 from memory so I’m selling it at a discounted rate as I  no longer need it. 

maybe you can start a side hustle and knock them out yourself ??

anyone else, it’s available and ready to go - offers welcome. 

Latest Posts

Back