Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

350L Platinum Ro System tank, 3D Power up reel,SL-X30 , SL-X22 and CLX4 for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi there,

I have for sale a complete setup. I am looking to sell as a complete bundle.

The reason for the sale is due to a back back. I sold the round about 1 year ago. This is everything you need to get started in WFP window cleaning. the system has been looked after just slightly dust in the picture. Once the system is installed in your van its as simple as pull up connect the hose and leave it filling up as it has auto shutoff then go earning money from day one.

I'm not sure was the complete system and bundle is worth but can list what I paid for each item below.

The RO Water Genie Platinum Range £2850

PowerUP 3D Reel £650 minus the new hose on it which is roughly £95

SLX30 £350

SLX22 £250

CLX 4 £45 great for down tight paths

Total minus the brushes, split relay, leisure battery which will all be included in this bundle. £4100

I will be throwing in roughly 5-6 nearly new heads one which is a 4 jet 35CM ULTIMATE BRUSH - DUPONT SINGLE TRIM is a great brush for getting a lot of work done.

Like I mentioned above I am not sure what this bundle is worth. But I am looking for £1500 for the bundle that is more then half price off for a well looked after system that has not a alot of work done as this was mainly a add on service for facility management.

thumbnail_IMG_7432.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7233.jpg
img_6837-jpeg.30325

Attachments

• IMG_6837.jpeg
    IMG_6837.jpeg
    991.5 KB · Views: 44
Back