Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Latest Web Enquiry So Far To Date

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Just recieved a web enquiry at 10: 55 pm through my site for a conservatory cleaning quote.

Can anyone top that? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nice, good thing about the internet it never stops, they've probably been sitting in it this evening and thought got to email that smurf round to get it done.

Nice one lads the power of the net is truly awesome dont you think? /emoticons/smile.png

Wish I had a Web site
Get yourself sorted with a website mate, I only got 1 after 4 years.. Had it now for nearly a year.. Paid for itself in a month or 2... Commercials seem to find ya through the Internet.. Definitely needed these days!

how much do they cost to set up and keep them running, via google
I'm building sites at the moment for £199. I manage the individual Google Places listing as well as the search engine optimisation. I do this all day long so I'm always up to date on Googles requirements.

cheers Iain, is there a monthly charge after the initial 199.00.
Mine was done by Dodger on here. He is very good, cost about £100. Then £2.50 a month if your vip on here. So not a lot to pay out a month. Have a look at my website. Will show you his work.

cheers Iain, is there a monthly charge after the initial 199.00.
No that's it. The cost includes hosting on a dedicated UK server. We've just set up a 247 help desk as well, in case of any problems.
We've built more than 10 websites for members on here. I'll inbox you some links.

Very nice site /emoticons/wink.png

Mine was done by Dodger on here. He is very good, cost about £100. Then £2.50 a month if your vip on here. So not a lot to pay out a month. Have a look at my website. Will show you his work.

Nice site Addict.

Can I ask, my wife is thinking of helping me out . Do you think having a lady on board helps in getting more clients. She is a grafter so I have no concerns about her being able to do the job.

Cheers.

I think Mike means you Shazzy.

Mike if you want to edit your post from "addict" to "Shazzy" I will delete this one /emoticons/wink.png

Lol.

I dont get more customers for being female. Was going down that route when i started 18 months ago. But not working...

All i get is funny looks from men, and the odd comment.

The area i work in is really safe, from what i read on here, i would never as a female work in some areas, I say hi to all the window cleaners that work around here,

Glad you like my website, I really need to get it out there to the public, am having leaflets printed now with advertising the website/cleaning/window cleaning.

I'm building sites at the moment for £199. I manage the individual Google Places listing as well as the search engine optimisation. I do this all day long so I'm always up to date on Googles requirements.
That's a bit steep,paid £100 plus £5.00 a month hosting and after 2 months got top 3 on google,Sunday morning 4 am emergency carpet clean,paid website of within 12 hours plus profit.

Latest Posts

Back