Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

4040 only producing rejection rate of 91.5%

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all,
Sorry if this has been covered -I’m new to this forum ,though have been a windy since ‘83.

I recently upgraded (??) to a 4040 setup, from my trusted merlin. However I’m having a few issues that I’m unable to sort out.
My tap psi is around 35, so I bought a booster pump, and now I get 95-100 psi at the membrane housing inlet.
I have installed a gate valve with a pre drilled 1 mm hole in the gate and run it all through 1/2 JG piping and fitments.
The best ppm from the Axeon 4040 is 15, which as far as I can see gives me a rejection rate of 91.5%.
I feel that I should be getting a rejection of 98% and ppm of around 6.
I was advised that I would probably need to produce less waste and put more through the membrane to achieve a better ppm, so temporarily I reduced the flow of the waste and increased the back pressure , but that just raised the output ppm to 22.
I can achieve 6 ppm output on flush mode but that’s obviously no good.
My system is 2 months old
can anyone think what I may have done wrong? Is it possible to install the membrane the wrong way and still have some product at 16ppm?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Latest Posts

Back