Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adding second hose reel to single hose van system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DeLaCruz

Anyone know of a way to add a second pump system into a small single van system or a splitter on the end of the fitted hose reel ? I currently have a small van (Partner) with a 450L system and power reel, so no room for large second reel in the back. I have a leisure battery with split charge for my current pump system. I just need the option to add another pole sometimes - all advice welcome thanks

To run 2 pumps you just put a tee in the tank outlet then 1 pump on each part of the tee. As for a second reel a Claber is probably the smallest one that holds 100m. Maybe you could build a box over the power reel to put a claber on?
I have read people splitting the output from 1 pump to run 2 poles but then the if one disconnects or closes the univalve then the other pole gets all the flow!

Anyone know of a way to add a second pump system into a small single van system or a splitter on the end of the fitted hose reel ? I currently have a small van (Partner) with a 450L system and power reel, so no room for large second reel in the back. I have a leisure battery with split charge for my current pump system. I just need the option to add another pole sometimes - all advice welcome thanks
Various june 2016 068.jpg

Back