Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics 600L Tank in steel frame, with RO, filters, DI, Pumps and controllers all connected.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alexander

Hello,

Thinking about selling my entire Ionics system that’s currently in the back on my van. It’s got everything all wired and attached very neatly from the filtration process to the delivery. You’d just need a battery and reels.

Haven’t taken photos yet, but just wondered what it might be worth second hand. I know that some go for 10k when new.

Could potentially delivery depending on distance from Cambridge.

Any questions please feel free to message.

600 Litre tank, it’s a Pure2O, 2 x 10inch pre filters a 4040 RO. No booster pump but capacity for one to be fitted, as in the wiring and gauge are all there. I believe it’s a year old, but had spent 6 of that sat in storage. Many thanks

600 Litre tank, it’s a Pure2O, 2 x 10inch pre filters a 4040 RO. No booster pump but capacity for one to be fitted, as in the wiring and gauge are all there. I believe it’s a year old, but had spent 6 of that sat in storage. Many thanks
Ok I would look on Ionic’s website find out what it would cost new , they also have a section ware they sell secondhand/ and refurbished systems ime not saying yours needs refurbishment but it should give you an idea on price , but the old adage something is only worth what someone is will in to pay comes to mind , ??? good luck with selling it they are a bullet proof system , we have 4 Ionic’s systems pro 5 never get any problems with them .

Latest Posts

Back