Advertising in Town centre

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by BigFoot, May 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

I've been offered a market stall free of charge promoting local business. The towns population is about 35-40,000. Really pleased to get the pitch as it was a bit of a punt and aimed at traders selling produce on the day but for some reason I've got the stall.
    Any way opinions on what sort of things you think I could do to make it look good and sing up new customers or generate leads for business growth?
    I'm interested to see how it goes and wondering if anyone has done similar and what sorts of results you had.

Side note: not a geographically large town and will hopefully build around the leads I generate.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Pen, paper and a load of flyers. Plus a busty blonde jiggling around should get a few punters in :thumbsup:

3. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

Think I have the pen, Paper and flyers covered, will I get away with a blond wig?

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Not by the looks of your avatar :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Get a couple of girls in company t-shirts dishing out flyers and you'll get the men paying attention as well as the women.

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

you need a local loudmouth on the stall . can sit there sing your praises hand out flyers even take bookings [on commision] and praps have family members coming n going so not alone long .youd not have to pay much , free burgers from a nearby stall maybe - likely she would love it

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

Ill probably take my trolly down for display and binder of before and after shots, anything to keep them talking to create a buzz around the stall.

8. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

if you have any before and after pics i would have them ready to flaunt in a folder/portfolio and i would have also a screen shot or print off of positive reviews from say facebook page also a offer that isnt really an offer like if you offered %20 off power washing services voucher if you book before say 30/06/2016

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. BigFoot

BigFoot Active Member

positive reviews, thanks, overlooked that important one!

Advertisement