Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice On Setting Hot Water System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just for verification as I cs see you are using it full time now. Can you use kampa geyser with aqua dapter or any other trigger at the pool..
This isn't me or my van by the way - this was put up on another forum which I thought would give you another idea.
In the last video of the Kampa gyser Stewart showed it working through a controller, and yes, as soon as the flow is stopped, either by a tap or aquadapter the heater will turn off.

One thing that I see is that the Kampa Gyser hasn't got any way of being permanently fixed somewhere, unlike the hot water heater he was videoing in his setup.

Rather than heating the water as he uses it, he prefers to heat a small tank full and then use that warm water through his pump and brush onto the glass. I thought that this was another idea as you mentioned that where you work you can't leave you back doors open to remove the fumes. I thought that If you heated your tank early in the morning at home - provided you have a secure parking area, you could then work with warm water through the day, reheating it at lunch time if necessary.

Thanks mate. I still will try to heat by kampa on demand-will post video of my setup. As for ventilation I seen guy today that has electric van vent- he runs pet shelter. I can tell you after felling it working will do the trick 100% with van door closed. Many thanks for all help

Question for all guys using hot water system. Do you need a gas certificate to carried out gas bottle in your van. I was told today that its required by law. Can you give me some advice on it? Is that certificate expensive and hard to get?

Many thanks for all help.

Back