Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Holiday Let I Went Too Price Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

Thought youse would like tae see this holiday letting chalet I went tae price the day, the house keeper that's looking after it for the owners tells me its been awarded 5 stars and its nearly ready too accept its first guests, £800 per week , gulp lol and its fully booked till September .

Anyway its a gorgeous place with nice views, solar panels and ground source heating ,eans its eco friendly, nearly all the glass is at the front facing the gorgeous beach it sits beside

They want it cleaned twice per month in holiday season and once a month outa season so we agreed on the following

£25 per clean off the windows

£60 per clean of the solar panels every six months

Im a happy bunny with them prices

99% off the glass at the front

View attachment 2405

not much glass at the back

View attachment 2406

View attachment 1504

View attachment 1505

£25 per clean on the windows lucky i aint down your way i would snatch that off ya for £15 a clean :Image1:

I'll be offering them that in due course :Image13: , and no i aint doing inside that's the housekeepers department lol

I was thinking the same, thats going to eat right in to there profits
I think donny has got the right price. For clients like that, it is not about making money from the panels, it's a lifestyle choice, its about being green. It's a completely different ball game pricing for those kind of folks. But we like em!

Latest Posts

Back