Are you allowed to put business cards on atm machines?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Christian Eley, Jun 2, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Christian Eley

Christian Eley http://solarsoakers.co.uk

Title says it..

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

dodgy as police can say u r tampering or obstructing a cash machine

4. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Personally If I was wanting to do it I would do it

5. TolishAPurd

It'll just look like litter, not the image you want to present. That said, when I was first starting up I would go into the alcoves of a church and pin my flyers on the small notice boards they have there- think I may have even partially covered up a famine appeal poster once.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Chris33

Chris33 Forum Addict

Shop windows should suffice that angle Christian? If they put them near the door handle my thinking is it draws more attention. Business cards on their desks at the chip and pin machine too.

Plus, only think your likely to cover there is a two year old missing cat poster so not as criminally charged as tolish' method...

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

reminds me,hows the religious governor/pervert who got gnarley with you?. has he gone down yet ?

8. TolishAPurd

Haha, should be fine, I've not lost the contract or anything. Worst that will probably happen is that I'll be told I'm not aloud to clean on Sunday. On the plus side, I'm probably the first person there to ever stand up to him, so he's probably still Angy to this day, I'll be ready and keeping an eye out for him next time though.

9. Cghwindowcleaning

Cghwindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Atm cash machines are cleaned regular, Nationwide window cleaning have the contract for about 3 major banks can't remember who has the others the cards would just get removed and binned you would waste your time and money putting them there.

10. 4Weekly

4Weekly Banned

i used to go to homebase and drop leaflets by the cleaning stuff. even went to sainsburys and put leaflets in papers lol another one is fliers on windows of car parks.

Advertisement