Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Attention round builders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Do you have any fronts only dave??I have none out of all my work

The awkward access through the house jobbies i use my 6ft triples and arrange for when they will be in..that's why i do some weekend work
nope not a one....I did have a through house one but only did it once as I want to put the price up and am waiting for her to catch me ..dont really like that going through houses business....me as you know loves no cars on the drive no one in and I am off..

did one today snuck up to have a look in the garage both out but I knew at least one was due back out came banana and I got stuck in.....finished crossed the road to start the next and he came in...great timing sometimes...

dont think he noticed all the wet windows...:rolleyes:

Depends on what your aims are with your business.
For me personally, i broke up with my ex last year, lost my house and kids and ended up qutting my job severely depressed, antidepressants, sleeping pills, ended living back at my parents etc. i lost all my belongings in the house and ended up selling my fishing gear and my bikes to get by and got myself in a right mess.

Im now 33 with no savings and come from a background of always having minimum wage type jobs.

So for me personally i need to build a big business, get my life back on track i.e buy a house, free up some time to get back into my hobbies and afford the nicer things on life.

I had to hit rock bottom but its changed me in a big way and i cant explain it but at the moment starting this business has raised my self confidence and belief to a level i never thought possible

see i always thought success was for other people, like it wasnt possibe for me. Now i realise if you want it bad enough you will find a way, you have to have a desire.

a little off topic, but hey lol its all out there if ya want in enough
hi adam you will get there I can sense your drive

keep going great working for yourself, and achieving your goals nice one

Ive got loads of customers where i just clean the fronts, loads, varrying in price from £3-£10. Average is £6 for fronts only for me

Ironic man, lets please get the whole story out there, you took me onto do a canvassing training package, which I normally would only offer as a single trainee deal, I did the office part with you and a colleague which was fine, then took your guy out the following day. He point blankly refused to knock a door saying its not for him, me and you went out the following day. I ve never knocked that area for a window cleaner, only double glazing. But know guys that have worked it all stating not a great area and I did tell you this. I do feel if your colleague had genuinely had a desire to knock we would of smashed the target no problem. Sorry you felt like this Mark, and you never contacted me stating not happy. Please call me anytime so we can bury this

Latest Posts

Back