Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work Radius

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mine is all within 8 miles /emoticons/smile.png

I got a lot of work in a lot of areas now /emoticons/smile.png so if someone rang me now from any area i could fit them in a schedule easily that will suit me /emoticons/biggrin.png

and 3 miles is great for u... u got good high prices aswell so your doing well mate.

My furthest is 12-13 miles but it's on the run I did today, more or less a straight run with a few stops. Plan is to get more properties along the run and then split it into different days.

About 12 miles. Love the idea of 3 mile radius but where I am not much within 3 miles so have to venture out a bit further.

Thats what im trying do do dodge i got little estates dotted around and plannon building on each estate

Its getting there .

What i been doing is 2 weeks before each estate is due i knock on another part within the area

Its working but its taking time .

So thought about expanding futher afield to build other rounds .

thats what I need to be doing mate, I'm up to about 60 now without any hard work but will have to push soon. I reckon I've got enough experience now to handle a lot more custies and I'm a lot faster than when I started.

Most of mine is within 3-5 mile(carlisle's only a small city) but I have a days work that takes me on a 15 mile circle but it's a very good earner all big houses in the country.

thats what I need to be doing mate, I'm up to about 60 now without any hard work but will have to push soon. I reckon I've got enough experience now to handle a lot more custies and I'm a lot faster than when I started.
I'm at around 50 ish I would have had around 60 but I have dumped a few just messers and people who dont bother leaving access and people who when i turn up say not today we will call you , so i nipped them in the bud before i start relying on the customer .

a lot of mine are on 2nd cleans now so im flying through them my sister inlaws house took me 1 1/2 hrs first time round this time it took 30 mins so i will soon be banging them out .

I'm thinking soon be time to take on an apprentice 30 quid a day 1 day a week or summat just to do bottoms while im up the ladder .

I'm at around 50 ish I would have had around 60 but I have dumped a few just messers and people who dont bother leaving access and people who when i turn up say not today we will call you , so i nipped them in the bud before i start relying on the customer .

a lot of mine are on 2nd cleans now so im flying through them my sister inlaws house took me 1 1/2 hrs first time round this time it took 30 mins so i will soon be banging them out .

I'm thinking soon be time to take on an apprentice 30 quid a day 1 day a week or summat just to do bottoms while im up the ladder .

Save up your £30 a day and instead of a apprentice go wfp it will be quicker and you will not be going up ladders

I got 80 customers now and its going all good i took a few customers off as i think their a waste of space. picked up 2 good customers yesterday aswell /emoticons/smile.png

Save up your £30 a day and instead of a apprentice go wfp it will be quicker and you will not be going up ladders
Weird but I still love going up & down ladders. Keeps me fit. I saw a bloke today take out his hose walk up to a garage. Get his stepladders climb over the garage with his pole of which it got stuck so I unstuck it for him. Pulled up his steps so he could climb down the other side & started cleaning & I thought what a hassle. Must admit I think he did make a meal of it. Course then he had to do the same to get back. Was quite funny watching him bless him.

I just took a lad on gav 3 days a week, he does bottoms while I do tops & it's amazing how much you can get done.

I without doubt cover a 16mile radius each WEEK but i probably cover 30 overall.

This will move to a weekly 22mile radius depending in the next few weeks.

Yes, Diesel owns my wallet

Gav mate go for it... that could work good if you think its right then dont hesitate mate.

You will cover more work in a shorter space of time. on the other hand the spare time you have you can gain more customers

I reckon I agree with other comments Gav, put the money into wfp. I'm just buying a bit at a time and going cheap but as the customer base builds up and got more money coming in I'll buy better, again though bit by bit.

Back