Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanEdwards

Hello,
I am looking to sell my window cleaning round due to ill health.
I am based in Essex and have £1400-£1500 of work a week. 3-4 days of work for one man, all windows cleaned by a wfp method and all within a 4 mile radius throughout the Southend and leigh on sea area.
This is a well established round for 6 years and a great opportunity to grow or start your own business.

I am looking to sell for £30,000 ono

I would consider selling my Peugeot van with everything you will need to get started. This includes a 650L tank for an additional cost including upto two 40 feet poles.

If you are interested or have any questions then please get in touch.

Hello,
I am looking to sell my window cleaning round due to ill health.
I am based in Essex and have £1400-£1500 of work a week. 3-4 days of work for one man, all windows cleaned by a wfp method and all within a 4 mile radius throughout the Southend and leigh on sea area.
This is a well established round for 6 years and a great opportunity to grow or start your own business.

I am looking to sell for £30,000 ono

I would consider selling my Peugeot van with everything you will need to get started. This includes a 650L tank for an additional cost including upto two 40 feet poles.

If you are interested or have any questions then please get in touch.
still available for sale mate?

The date he posted this was the last time he visited the forum, you can pm him via message tap on the envelope in the top right hand corner.

I am locking this thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back