Back on me jack jones

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Aug 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Today my mate got offered another job which I think he's gonna take. Had enough of this shite weather so ill be back on me Todd which means half my round has to go. Can't be bothered to get anyone else. Bloody hard deciding which to ditch & which to keep as 99% are pretty good customers.

Advertisement
  2. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Don't ditch any, just work twice as hard and get paid twice as much :thumbsup:

Alternatively could you put the whole lot on 8 weekly and then keep them all?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Or sell 50%

4. TolishAPurd

If I was just a bit closer I'd take them off your hands, I'm looking to expand the round.

5. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Can you not match the money?

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

now the time to move forward and employ. 2 partimers at first not 1 fulltimer

just my opinion, but youve got the work so milk the opportunity . dont sell thats going backwards, jus my opinion

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

If i was nearer I'd buy it and employ someone to do it for me while i do my own

8. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

And where are you Posh ?

9. Scots lad

Scots lad Active Member

If it were me I'd to subby the work out then in 6 months or a year see if I can manage it with what am already doing by re jigging run

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Thanks for all the comments.
    I've found someone who is going to take it over for me & pay me a percentage.
    Yes I could work twice as hard but in this country with the weather I'd never get round. It's over a grands worth of work 8 weekly. Most of them are 8 weekly. I put em on that to give me some space but still struggle to get round. I admire all your enthusiasm towards your business but I'm not that motivated. I'm happy to plod along until I hang up my squeegee. My round now will still be very very busy & more compact. Don't want to employ no more. I do like working on my own.

Advertisement